First Look chart 8 Nov 2020
Chris Brown
2020-11-08 23:24:09 UTC
Source: OCC

1 Ariana Grande - positions
2 Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky
3 Internet Money & Gunna feat. Don Toliver & NAV - Lemonade
4 Little Mix - Sweet Melody
5 Wes Nelson & Hardy Caprio - See Nobody
6 Tate McRae - you broke me first
7 Pop Smoke - What You Know Bout Love
8 KSI feat. Craig David & Digital Farm Animals - Really Love
9 Sam Smith - Diamonds
10 Sigala & James Arthur - Lasting Lover

11 Justin Bieber feat. Chance the Rapper - Holy
12 Clean Bandit & Mabel feat. 24kGoldn - Tick Tock
13 Dua Lipa feat. DaBaby - Levitating
14 Joel Corry feat. MNEK - Head & Heart
15 24kGoldn feat. iann dior - Mood
16 Kylie Minogue - Say Something *
17 Paul Harvey & BBC Philharmonic - Four Notes - Paul's Tune
18 Dermot Kennedy - Giants
19 Kylie Minogue - Magic *
20 BTS - Dynamite

Alleged sales for the Top 2 albums:
Kylie 34.5k
Little Mix 31.8k

Chris
Robbie
2020-11-09 00:23:21 UTC
Post by Chris Brown
Source: OCC
Kylie 34.5k
Little Mix 31.8k
Good to see some half decent sales figures for albums. I wonder how much
of an effect Lockdown 2 in England will have on album sales during November.
    Chris
Chris Brown
2020-11-09 22:11:18 UTC
Post by Robbie
Post by Chris Brown
Source: OCC
Kylie 34.5k
Little Mix 31.8k
Good to see some half decent sales figures for albums. I wonder how much
of an effect Lockdown 2 in England will have on album sales during November.
Not as much as it would have done in previous years, I suppose.
Especially as these albums will be stuffed with pre-order sales of
multiple formats etc.

Chris
Chris Brown
2020-11-09 22:19:50 UTC
On 08/11/2020 23:24, Chris Brown wrote:

Missing Data: Apple Music, HMV, Spotify and YouTube (all for Sunday)

Top 100 Singles

1 Ariana Grande - positions (14.2k)
2 Internet Money & Gunna feat. Don Toliver & NAV - Lemonade (12.0k)
3 Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky (11.5k)
4 Little Mix - Sweet Melody (11.1k)
5 Wes Nelson & Hardy Caprio - See Nobody (10.5k)

6-10
9 Sam Smith - Diamonds

11-20
11 Sigala & James Arthur - Lasting Lover
12 Clean Bandit & Mabel feat. 24kGoldn - Tick Tock
14 Joel Corry feat. MNEK - Head & Heart
15 24kGoldn feat. iann dior - Mood
16 Dermot Kennedy - Giants
17 Justin Bieber & benny blanco - Lonely
18 James Arthur - Train Wreck
19 BTS - Dynamite
20 Shawn Mendes - Wonder

21-30
22 Little Mix - Confetti *
23 Kylie Minogue - Say Something *
24 Kylie Minogue - Magic *
25 Jax Jones & Au/Ra - i miss u
26 Rudimental feat. Anne-Marie & Tion Wayne - Come Over
27 Cardi B feat. Megan Thee Stallion - WAP
29 Paul Woolford, Diplo & Kareen Lomax - Looking for Me
30 Meduza feat. Dermot Kennedy - Paradise

31-40
37 Keith Urban & P!nk - One Too Many ^
40 Giggs feat. Dave - Straight Murder (Giggs & David) *

Top 100 Albums

1 Kylie Minogue - DISCO (36.8k) *
2 Little Mix - Confetti (34.6k) *
3 Shirley Bassey - I Owe It All to You (5.4k) *
4 Sam Smith - Love Goes (4.2k)
5 Ariana Grande - positions (3.8k)

6-10
8 Aled Jones - Blessings *
9 Dutchavelli - Dutch from the 5th *
10 The Kanneh-Masons, Michael Morpurgo & Olivia Colman - Carnival *

11-20
11 Dermot Kennedy - Without Fear ^
13 The Kid LAROI - F*CK LOVE ^
14 Giggs - Now or Never *
17 Olafur Arnalds - Some Kind of Peace *

21-30
22 Poor Clares of Arundel - Light for the World *
24 David Bowie - Metrobolist (aka 'The Man Who Sold the World') *
28 Vera Lynn - Keep Smiling Through *
29 Kidz Bop Kids - Kidz Bop 2021

31-40
31 Whitesnake - Love Songs *
38 Michael Bublé - Christmas ^
39 Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets to My Downfall ^

47 Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Return To Greendale

52 Three Degrees - Gold

64 Alter Bridge - Walk The Sky 2.0

72. Runrig - One Legend: Two Concerts: Live

Unsurprisingly, Kylie is reportedly doing best on vinyl sales and Little
Mix doing better on streams, and they're more evenly matched on CD.

Chris